SMALL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR AWARD
1. Nominee must be an active business located in Livingston Parish.
2. Nominee must be a member in good standing with the Livingston Parish Chamber of Commerce.
3. Nominee must have been in business for at least 5 years
4. Nominee must be an independently owned business.
5. Nominee must have demonstrated one or more of the following characteristics:
- Revenue growth and / or jobs growth.
- Annual revenue of less than two million.
- with 20 or less employees
- Innovative products or services
- Provides exemplary customer service
- Is a business of excellence through staff and professional development
- Volunteers in the Livingston Parish community
YOU can nominate your own business. The Chamber reserves the right to request two letters of reference from a third party. The nominee may furnish one of these letters if they did not submit the original nomination form.?? ( Continue to judge out of state)