Women's Leadership Special Event - September 12, 2018
NEW for 2017! Another missing piece - Women's Leadership Event. We're ready to acknowledge the successful women and the those who are up and coming. If you want to connect and hear from other women in business at all levels, this is the event for you. It's been on our radar to add such an event, and we are excited to be able to add it in 2017! Professional Women, Women in Leadership, Women in Business, Women in Management and Working Women will benefit from the event. All women event. Men are invited and encouraged to attend. Numbers on women's buying power and other influences that women are in charge of are on the agenda as well.
Business - Leadership - Work place dynamics - Women's Health -Women's Finances | Life - Work - Family Balance
Whether you are a woman in business or not, join us at our 1st ever Women's Brunch! Women in Leadership comes in all forms, duties and positions, including parenting. Sponsorship Opportunities Available
2017 Presenting Sponsor: Assurance Financial - David Alello
2017 Silver Sponsors: Regions Bank, Stewart Family Medicine, Belk, OLOL Dermatology Group, Ochsner, CC's Coffee, Assurance Fianacial
2017 Women's Leadership Award Recipient: Regina Allen Walker
2017 Presenter: Michele Sutton, CEO North Oaks Health System -Twelve Step Plan for Success
2017 Keynote Speaker: Coach D-D Breaux - LSU Gynmastice Coach | Louisiana Sports Hall of Fame | SEC Coach of the Year | NCAA Coach of the Year |
2017 Program and Event Planning Committee: Kacie Stewart, Shannon Bernard, Amy Konieczka, Lindsdy Duplesis, Kathy Maust, Jill Wyble, Regina Scott
2017 Women's Leadership Special Event is in the books and has set a new standard. The comments following this event include:
- "Well done! I left the event recharged and inspired! The speakers, the messaging, the format...all top rated. i can't wait until next year!"
- "It's hard to believe this was a first year event. The program was top rated and the event was well organized."
- "This program gave me the pick me up I needed. Being in a room full of positive women was perfect."
- "As a former female CEO, I applaud the chamber for bringing this event to our parish. Highlighting the influences and challenges of women, and their expectations, is a score. Thank you for this event."
- "As a vendor, I was able to talk to and reach the attendees of the event. All stopped by to hear about our business and what we do. It was a good move for our business.""The program was so great, how are you going to top it for 2018?" - We are wondering the same thing! BUT are up for the challenge!
Business - Leadership work place dynamics | Women's Health - taking care of you first | Women's Finances | Stress & Time management | Life - Work - Family Balance
Professional Women, Women in Leadership, Women in Business, Women in Management and Working Women will benefit from the event. All women event. Numbers on women's buying power and other influences that women are in charge of are on the agenda as well. Women and Governmental Relations - Understanding issues and how they affect you, women's issues and the power of the women's vote