Leads for Lunch
is a luncheon meeting held typically on the 4th Wednesday on varying months at least six times per year. With an attendance averaging 40 - 70 attendees, the event attracts members who learn about each other's business allowing for accurate advocacy and referrals of fellow chamber members. Each attendee is given an opportunity to briefly address the audience about their business, thus generating business contacts. Guests are invited to attend for a meeting or two and soon after join the chamber. The friendly, welcoming group makes newcomers feel welcome from their first visit.
- Leads for Lunch is a Member Only event. The event is open to GUEST on special months, once in the Spring and once in the Fall. Check the calendar for guests months.
- LEARN - there is a 10 minute LEARNing segment that gives attendees a take away in a few minutes adding value to your time and attendance.
- Engage your membership and have more ways to be a part of the great programming the Chamber provides for your business.
- Chamber Ambassadors are a big part of this event and assist in the flow and programming.
- Ambassadors are stationed throughout the room, one per table, providing a welcoming opportunity for each attendee.
- Reviews on the event have been very positive and the longevity of the program is a testimony to the value.
Sponsorships of this event are available and sell out quickly. Sponsors are given an opportunity to provide a 3 to 5 minute segment on their business.
Ambassador teams are assigned to Leads for Lunch events and liven the event with new and interesting ways to remember each other, informative ten minute learning sessions and fun door prizes.